Namibia is an incredible country – vast and empty with breath-taking landscapes and amazing wildlife.
Workshops on this amazing environment and its inhabitants could include:
– Find out what it’s like to trek along the Skeleton Coast, where the Namib, the World’s oldest (and perhaps weirdest!) desert meets the cold Atlantic Ocean.
– Amazing animals, from desert lions and elephants to the great game herds of Etosha. And lots of meerkats!.
– What it is like in the desert? What would you take with you and what would you leave behind?
– The Damara people with their fascinating click language and the life of the Himba
– What is it like to go to school in Namibia?
– Climbing the highest dune in the World!
Workshops are enhanced by my bringing along a large rucksack full of the supplies and equipment that you would take on an expedition to the desert
The content of workshops can be adapted to suit any age group and can be tailored to fit with current or planned areas of study.